Preskoči na informacije o izdelku
1 od 1


Bushmills Black Bush Irish Whiskey 0.7l

Bushmills Black Bush Irish Whiskey 0.7l

Redna cena €19,36 EUR
Redna cena Znižana cena €19,36 EUR
Znižanje Razprodano
Vključno z davkom. Dostava se obračuna ob zaključku nakupa.


Bushmills Black Bush is manufactured in Ireland. It is based to 75% on malt whisky, which was matured for eight to ten years in Oloroso sherry barrels. The remaining 25% is provided by other grain distillates. The aroma is mainly composed of baked apples, raisins, cocoa, barley, grapes and spicy malt. Bushmills Black Bush Irish Whiskey is very full-bodied. In this price range its taste is a real winner. Traces of nutmeg, chocolate, raisins, nuts, red wine, malt and sherry. A real pleasure until the finish, which is very long and smooth with a fading malt tone.

Prikaži vse podrobnosti